a little background
We began pursuing overseas missions from the time we were married in December 2010. Our decision to enter into missions is out of both obedience to the Great Commission and a burden for those that are lost without the Gospel.
After getting married we worked diligently and faithfully for 3 years to pay off over $60,000 in school loans. When pursuing agencies we were drawn to Ethnos360 because of their desire and commitment to reach people in their heart language and to reach them at a worldview level. At the forefront of their core beliefs is a mission to plant mature churches among the most remote unreached people groups in the world - that's something we cannot ignore and have committed to be a part of.
We are planning to go to Papua New Guinea. Jordan definitely has a heart for those people having grown up there as a missionary kid, but both of us are passionate about the specific needs in that country. On top of that there are tons of people who are begging for missionaries to come and share "God's Talk" with them!
What We've done so far
- Jordan graduated from two years of Bible school at Ethnos Bible Institute in 2008.
- Stephanie graduated with a bachelor degree in dance from Point Park University, Pittsburgh in 2010.
- Jordan served on staff as the Junior High Youth Director at our sending church until 2012.
- We got married on December 18, 2010.
- After working at our home church, Jordan learned the trade of stone masonry, and continues to do jobs when he can.
- In the fall of 2016 we moved our family to Roach, MO to begin two years of an intensive missionary training with Ethnos360.
- We graduated from the training in April, 2018 and will become full-time members of Ethnos360 starting June 1.